General

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Add a "Dislike" button

Just as we have "Like" button for each post, can we also have "Dislike" button. That way, we can just click that button to show our dislike and move on with life. This prevents very negative words being expressed in the posts. This button would be less harmful than words used to express displeasure.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  New Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add a "Superlike" button

Now we have the "like" button in our site. It acts as a casual replacement for "Thank you!"

Can we have a "superlike" button for posts that members totally connect with. Posts that are exceptionally good and a very valuable contribution to the site. There should be a limit on the number of superlikes a user can give in a month.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  New Feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Promote the use of tag options

There is an option to add tags to threads that we start, but many members of the site aren't using it. Why not actively promote the use of the tag option so that members are ability to easily identify similar threads using common tags?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  User Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Start a sub-forum for "Depression, Anxiety & Loneliness"

Hi,

I would like to request for a subforum which mainly encourages members to pour out their depression / loneliness / anxiety / feelings. The main reason is that I am a victim and I wish I could really pour out my feelings and wish someone would atleast console me.

Women are more likely to be victims to this, especially the ex-pats, H4's, housewives. These feelings usually will be fueled by the medicines women have for various treatments, so apart from the social life that usually make them depressed, the medicines also do a large contribution. So I think this…

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  New sub-forums  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Start a sub-forum for "Relationship with boyfriend"

We have relationship with spouse, what about with boyfriend? Can we have one dedicated specifically to the issues related to that. We have the singles world, but that is different from having a boyfriend.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  New sub-forums  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Remove Notices that come on the top of the forums

Initially the page loads without notices. Then the notices load on the page and push the entire content down. If that happens when I am clicking on a link, I end up clicking the wrong link. It is very annoying. Please remove notices.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  User Experience  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Start a sub-forum for "Friends & Neighbors"

We have a very vibrant forum for relationships with spouse, inlaws. But relationship with friends and neighbors is also an important part of our life, that is very different from our relatives. Can we have a forum around that?

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  New sub-forums  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 4 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base