I suggest you ...

connectivity

Today competition is so high be at work or at home be it keeping the family together or your colleagues to stay connected is important.it enables networking to improve knowledge /feel in relation with whoever whatever whenever so this forum is one such place and has enabled me thank you Jey for stating this whole group and all those members who have enabled it to grow keeping the threads going and knitting a togetherness in thought and word which over time might also bring about real life connections from this virtual world
so long
love
gita

7 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gita Sharma shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Kiley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Recently I was given the opportunity to discover indusladies.com and am grateful for all that is presented, offered and shared. This is the first/only opportunity that I have been able to express my appreciation - I do not have tweet or Facebook and email is only to announce what is available; not for replying.
        I spend much time reading what is available in culture, health, relationship, food and much more. I live in a place with a very small community, my mother has transitioned and I have no sister and the opportunity to gather for satsang, pujas, singing or. . .is not possible at this time. With indusladies.com, I feel that I have found a community.
        Thank you

Feedback and Knowledge Base