I suggest you ...

Temporary banning of a member by the help of 3 "Gold ILite" until any one of the mod come online to check about the issue. >.<

Temporary banning of a member by the help of 3 to 5 "Gold ILite" members until any one of the mod come online to check about the issue.
This is really needed for our forum for a better environment.
i do' t see any moderator online when ever i come and there are many issues that are delayed or not solved in time. i applied for the moderator post too but no response for that either.
May be all are busy and can take time but there should be someone, a single moderator available all the time which will make members feel secure.
I reported some posts and its been 3 to 4 days but no any moderator come up for the help. And there are some trolls and bad users but i see no any moderator tracing them in time or until they hurt other members.
Forget about the other forums but personally i feel "INDUS LADIES" Need more restrictions, more support for the members and i suggest this future is indeed.
Hope i will get a response here at least in time.

80 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    littl shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

13 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • deeptikau commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have been banned for no reason... I don't understand, when I am just conversing with fellow users, sharing tips and all... All of a sudden I get an email that I have been banned... I mean this is strange

• nb25 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just had a user post a rude comment on my thread. What can I do?

• littl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

( ) ( )
        (* .*)
        (”__”) ............... still confusion ..

how can any one give negative rating to a post ? or numerous posts ? by that time many will become victims of such posts.. ☹

Or may be if that word "post" u keep mentioning is a " Thread " then its good idea ヅ

• Dinny commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Whats the confusion??
        Its simple...3 gold ILites can give a post negative rating and then the post would go to unapproved status automatically till a mod comes online and verifies it.If its a genuine post by a member then mod can approve it again.

@Dinny.. your replies are confusing , Un related or may be not clear for me to understand -.-
        will discuss when my account ban (done falsely) lifts next month.
        but for now by knowing that you are keeping my idea in your signature i feel happy ... yaayyii.. \m/

Littl I think you've not understood why I am supporting your idea.Infact right now your idea is in my profile's signature.
        I was about to post almost the same idea except that it would have been Platinum ILites.
        I am for the idea that 3 gold ILites can upapprove a post ny giving it negative rating.And once in unapproved status,nobody can view it.Though the mod can still approve it if he/she feels the post is a genuine contribution to the site.
        So I hope you understand that I am for the idea not against it.

@Dinny - i don't think so my friend..
        what if some one posts an inappropriate or abusive words? we don't want everyone to read such type of posts and can't expect all readers to take initiative to give negative rating...
        i hope u understand my point.

I like the idea of giving negative rating to a post.Members should have that right to unapprove a post.

@pallavi4me - that's why i shared my idea which will help the users when ever there is a special occasions or leave for moderators and of course they too need their personal life.
        and when they are busy this option will help the members who are facing harassment and venting out with other members. why should we let that one time problem even.
        i think there is no problems by implementing this feature.

• Pallavi4me commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Generally moderators are there all the time, since it is a vacation it just happened no one available to respond to you. If you see, one of moderators has already informed that she will be on vacation and asked to inform to Admin.

Round the year, they were to respond and take action on trolls / rude behaviour. May be if it is just once this time, we can wait for them to action, I think.

Feedback and Knowledge Base