I suggest you ...

Make it user friendly!

I like the idea behind this site. It is a real good place for all of us to get a lot of info, contacts, etc. however, if the site was more user friendly it will be huge success. I don't mean to offend anyone saying this, but personally I am struggling to understand this site and I see a lot of other women posting the same. Clearly it's a common problem with this site.

42 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Sindhu shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Ramya K commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I personally feel that it is stuffed up with too many information on every page which is reducing the readability. As a result it makes the user little confused where to search for what. Its like a comparison between gmail & yahoo. Many people prefer gmail to yahoo bec its neat, simple & easy to interact. Whereas yahoo is too clumpsy. Sorry if any of my words are offending. This is just a humble feedback to improve the site.

• Saravanan Ramalingam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A few suggestions from my side on improving the usability of the forums section:
        - Make the user's avatar image small and of fixed size. Currently some avatars are big and loud and they really affect the user experience
        - Same goes to the signature section - with all those fancy fonts and smilies used in them - make their font size smaller in relative to the main post content
        - Make the 'Recent posts' block and the toolbar with links 'What's New', 'Users's CP' floating, so that we dont have to scroll up everytime

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i think i hv 50+ posts yet unable to upload image .. dunno who to contact .. where to get help .. so if there was a note abt this in the FAQ wud be very useful .. :) .. thanks in advance - madhu

Feedback and Knowledge Base