I suggest you ...

Allow image & attachment upload privileges for new users

Currently, users need to have posted at least 50 posts to be able to upload images and attachments in their post. The idea is remove this requirement and allow people to upload attachments even without the need for this threshold.

190 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AdminJey (Community Administrator, Indusladies) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

34 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i want to upload my embroidery works& some photos from my garden pl allow me to do so
        jayanthi

I want to upload my fabric paintings on kurti's. I am an IL member for a long time, with only 36 posts but.. any chance??

• Sasirekha commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please allow new people to add pictures. When people are asking, we have to make them wait till my 50 th post.

Hi,
        It would be more useful if new IL members are allowed to post images so that we can share our ideas with the experienced persons and it will help us to improve our talents.
        Hope our request will be considered.
        InduVioletta

• Ruchi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi i am learning new ideas of painting from your site and i wanted to be able to show my effort for review from bloggers on your site.

PLease allow pictures to be posted. It creates a block with people like me who are interested in sharing my embroidery work.

• asirthomas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Restriction on using photos / images / animations in blogs seems to be weird. There shouldn't be be any sort of condition..
        Even the min 50 blogs too sans any image..?

I have posted blogs in both Sulekha and Indusladies..

If I am allowed images and animations, I may post many blogs

The blog I have posted in Indusladies without images and in Sulekha.. Please click and see. Please allow us..Do not restrict ...

http://rivr.sulekha.com/hitler-is-alive_593372_blog

• ITGeek commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I totally agree. In todays world of photos and videos being so common, this restriction keeps a person away from sharing their thoughts /ideas. Being from IT background I can tell it restricts users from coming back.

← Previous 1 2 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base