I suggest you ...

Allow image & attachment upload privileges for new users

Currently, users need to have posted at least 50 posts to be able to upload images and attachments in their post. The idea is remove this requirement and allow people to upload attachments even without the need for this threshold.

190 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    JeyAdminJey (Community Administrator, Indusladies) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

34 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i have posted the thread withou any attachment, i forgot to attach. now how to delete the thread without attachment. kindly help to solve it.

gopalan

• rajs know how arts and craftsrajs know how arts and crafts commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

we are taking single board classes and full course for tanjore painting...

Students Work on 2004

Students Work on 2004

Students Work

Students Work

2d embossed Tanjore Painting

Done on 2002(first Painting)

Students Work

Students Work

2d Tanjore Painting

Students Work

Students Work

3d Tanjore Painting (Closer View)

3d tanjore painting in process

Students Work on 2015

Students Work on 2012

2d Tanjore Painting

Traces also available

• rajs know how arts and craftsrajs know how arts and crafts commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi viewers...
        For art and craft raw materials please visit our blog www.artcraftshopeeatmadurai.blogspot.in (or) fb/Rajs knowhow art and craft.
        Welcome to our art and craft hobby shop Rajs know how art and craft.Our shop is attached with a art and craft teaching centre.
        We offer Art and craft classes for housewives,working executives,school and college going children all the year round and absolute personal attention is given by us to each and every student...we have kept flexible timings for all courses....We are teaching basic drawing,pencil sketching,colour pencil shading,pastel work,free hand drawing,water colour,postertone carving wood carving and more arts...
        we are not only taking art class also conducting craft class like Thai clay and all type of clay workz ,aarathi plate making,patch works,flower making,mehandi,gift wrapping,dry flower making,embroidery,aari works, and all type of crafts... we are ,oil,acrylic,tanjore paintings,3d clay paintings,mugal miniatures,mixed media,designer wall clocks and name boards and all types of mural works sselling artand craft materials,orders also undertaken by us.....
        For more details on ART AND CRAFT classes till today just LIKE US in fb/Asharaj art and craft
        Contact us-9677319687,9894222270

• KirteeKirtee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also want to upload some dress material images. as I am selling it from home. would be of great help

• Ramya KRamya K commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes reducing the number of posts for new comers would be a welcoming change which will make us interact more. With the existence of variety of social media & online helps on fitness etc people tend to register themselves with many sites so that they r benefited more. But the time frame we have in the current lifestyle is also limited. Hence we try to catch up with all these registered sites only once in a while. Given this, one gets to post less number in any site. If this can be considered & the number of posting can be reduced for any level, it would be great.

• sharadasharada commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Iam trying to uploadthe photos in gardening, embroidery sections every time shows error in the page.Icannot drag the photos. please help me,Ican not delete the earlier posted photos so make room for new photos. please help me.

• RadvRadv commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am not a new user, but yes I do not have many posts! Now I want to upload some of my work in hobby section. So number of posts shud not b the only criteria!

• GeethaGeetha commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I tried to upload mp3 files of slokams. THough I don't have 50 posts, I was allowed but later it said the file is large and only 1MB is allowed for mp3. But all slokam mp3s are minimum 5Mb. Kindly allow us to upload

• vats chugvats chug commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello!
        Indusladies team!

Geetings!

I want to upload a news item or feature regarding an online fashion portal www.designemporia.in you can look the link. As they have launch Signature collection of Anakali suits by hiting the board by illustrious indian designers Rohit Bal,Payal jain etc specially for the global audience U.K womens. so i want concerned editorial email i.d so that i can forward you the release.

Kindly revert soon!

Many Thanks

Regards
        Vats Chug

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

not all new comers know abt the 50 posts minimum .. i for one sure didnt ... plz help newcomers like me to post pics of our work as it is very exciting to get comments frm exp ppl out there in IL whose valuable suggestions are very helpful - madhu

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base