I suggest you ...

Have a live chat option

Is it possible to have a live chat option, just like facebook has. That way, we can instantly discuss and get our questions answered

437 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AdminJey (Community Administrator, Indusladies) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

87 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

hi its ghazala here. running a Womens beauty salon & Spa at high range with good brands. My salon is excellent in Hiar fall treatment , Bridal makeup, and all other services with nominal rates. I red lot of womens seeaking for hot oil massage and hair fall treatments so i am writing this comment contact ghazala 9790767174, i m sure that u ll love to furthr com to my salon
        Ray glowz beauty saloon & spa, @ Urapakkam railway station

• Mages commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

hi ,

my name is mages and i need to know your indus email address for me to send any important emails.

may i have your email address

Thanks Hamsa

• maha commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Importance of indusladies would be lost and members would just use such a platform for discussing among themselves without letting other members to know what is happening.

• Neelimadevi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

my email address is not taking and it is showing "our administrator banned your email address" what should i do now.

• suvarnalakshmi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

hello mam,
        i want work from home, but i didn't invest single paisa andany support, pls help me. i had experience in GIS analyst. my educational background is M.Sc., and M.phil in Environmental sciences.

• rashmi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I belong to vijayanagar area.want a house maid to help in cooking and looking after kids. please suggest

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

hi sorry im just doing massage for Man if any need massage please contact me 0557760701

• karthika commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i wanted to ask a question to suchindra (astrologer) how do i do that please help me.

Feedback and Knowledge Base