I suggest you ...

Have a live chat option

Is it possible to have a live chat option, just like facebook has. That way, we can instantly discuss and get our questions answered

438 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AdminJey (Community Administrator, Indusladies) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

89 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Vinay commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, I am from India (Bangalore), I have just started working here in Dubai. Can someone please help me out with the email address or the contact of person whom I can get in touch with. I am working with an Education Consultancy here and my company helps students to prepare and help them for education abroad. We want to conduct free presentation in your community so that where we will explain the students as to how to prepare for the various exams and test they have to take in order to apply for universities in UK, USA, Canada, Germany etc. Only if you think that it will help your community or the students of your society please help me out with the Email address of the concern person - patel.vinay819@gmail.com

• Jyoti @ IndusLadies commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi
        I want to make friends in Dubai and want to offer them a service of Indian Cook
        please let me know if I can get opportunity. Joe

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello,

I would like to put cloths stall in bangalore
        any suggestions,any events conduting pls infrom us

Our family uses hair oil prepared by my grandma .we supply it to family members and neighbourhood groups.we also sell it to people on order usually people we know personally .it is not on a big commercial scale. only mouth publicity.
        if any one is interested can message me.It is 100% home made ie: 0 chemicals used .ony pure cocunut oil and traditional medicines as prescribed by great grandfather who was an ayurvedic vaidyan.it is been donce since very old days.even now we follow same method no machines is used .it is highly useful for baby skin and scalp for dandruff and dry flakes.you can buy it in small ml and use .if not satisfied can return the bottle with remaining oil .Whole amount will be refunded,because as of now we have received no negative feedback only highly positive response .you can use it daily it is non sticky .
        Also you can test it for chemicals it is fully done in traditional way by my grand mother. .can be shipped anywhere.if interested please message me at sree_parvati999@yahoo.co.in
        note also please do not forget to leave your feedback

Hi all am interested in Indus ladies I wAnt to make friends am male I stay in Hyderabad pls mail me hw to join dis site pls help me

• roshini commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

hello mam
        we got married.this is our 4th year,but we r looking for children but there is ashada masam for 2months.but couple of months back we r under going treament.doctor told after u got periods doctor adive me to come for treatment but ashadam started.is tht applicable for us.we r not newly married couple.but plz adive me.thk u

• Sujatha commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I lost my password with www.indusladies.com i am finding to login again ....again and again i am getting the same message intially u r giving some password while resetting and u r again asking me to reset my own password which i can remember which i am unable to proceed further here..kindly tell me how to make best use of indusladies.....i am struck here.....needed ur help very badly...

• ashwini commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to get the personal details of visasri whose has posted a post the information about a nadi astrology centre in Acharapakkam dtd : 15 April 2015, 10:45 am.

• padmaprasadmenon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can help every body to take rooms on monthly rental in karama. Especially for ladies, bachlors & couple. call 055 5723095

• Namshi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

can anyone suggest me whether Dr. Suzan from Marijeh is good for fertility

Feedback and Knowledge Base