I suggest you ...

Have a live chat option

Is it possible to have a live chat option, just like facebook has. That way, we can instantly discuss and get our questions answered

434 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    JeyAdminJey (Community Administrator, Indusladies) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

87 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Aswathy pramodAswathy pramod commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hai Njan oru malayaliyanu. Oru Kerala beutytion koodiyanu. eople Riyadh shifayil thamasikkunnu anik oru job venamayirunnu. Body massage ariyam. Cont;no whatsapp;8157098193

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want to register and unable to do so. Well i fille the details as required in place and it seems that my name is not in the format a sit should be. My name is Priya Kumar. Now what does a name format means and how do i know that.???

• Senthil NathanSenthil Nathan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

what is the answer for this tamil riddle?
        oru thaaiku moondru pasanagal,adhil oruvan na veliya poganum nu yendru kekuran?matroruvan ullai varlama endru kekurean?moondravathu nabar yena kari yendru kekuran?ivai annaithukom thaai oru vaartaiyul padil alithal..adhu enna

• Saba80Saba80 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi I'm Saba frm hyderabad,I was searching fr sme help to complete my mums dream. She wld like to start a business embroidery on sarees, etc.actually she wants to sell it abroad.Now she is 65 when she was very young she used to sell to a marwadi didi she has some contacts in Italy.My mum wld also like to teach this skill to labour n poor woman so that it could help dem wd wages.pls advice how to start with it thank you

• rainyrainy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Indusladies worst website , most of the rating in reputd critic site telling that it is an adult site,men use this site for dating woman and induslady supports the cause and encourages men to register,for more info visit:https://bitly.of

• sravusravu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

hi
        just joined in the grp..i found this interesting and useful.. how to reply to the posts

hi guys,

Iam Jassim from Doha. i am just joind IL today only. actually while iam searching some tips for Anty hair lose therappy. can you assiste me guys

hi,
        plz suggest me, which dr. is best for pcod/pcos, if i m planning pregnancy ?

Dear all

mam now iam searhing for new job , if any vancies there in your consent plz reply with me mam my mobile no :971 - 524376365

• VinayVinay commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, I am from India (Bangalore), I have just started working here in Dubai. Can someone please help me out with the email address or the contact of person whom I can get in touch with. I am working with an Education Consultancy here and my company helps students to prepare and help them for education abroad. We want to conduct free presentation in your community so that where we will explain the students as to how to prepare for the various exams and test they have to take in order to apply for universities in UK, USA, Canada, Germany etc. Only if you think that it will help your community or the students of your society please help me out with the Email address of the concern person - patel.vinay819@gmail.com

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base